Sunday, January 6, 2008

Squash Practice At MAKSAK, Bt Berendam.. Bone cracking experience indeed!

2day i played squash with my sis..I warmed up 4 30 minutes like tat n headed straight 2 the court.. Huhuhuhu.. the weather was nice yest, RAINING HEAVILY till i felt like sleeping oni.. Den i checked on the balls.. everything ready, double dots, single dots, blue dot jz name it i hv it! Den i went into the court n stroke 1st la, like i alwiz do during squash practice.. Thank God my stroke is still there, still as gud as bfore.. hehehehe.. gud thing la.. At 1st, i played a game with my mom, but nt proper game la.. kinda like ping pong to me, but my mom is quite gud at squash cz my dad trained her bfore..

Many times i kena fault service till i gt so fed up.. Haizz.. wat la! Later, i play with my sis pulak.. Her playing still ok la, but nw she can't run as fast as bfore.. pemalas betol! V kept on teasing each other~STUPID DOG! STUPID CAT! LAZY DOG! LAZY CAT! SMART CAT, STUPID DOG! hahahahaha... Den i imagined the ball as Dr. Baha n i hit the ball very hard, i think harder than my previous shot record!

The MAKSAK court oso quite bad condition, i.e. the walls gt holes till my shot can terpesong here n there.. I think the condition quite similar 2 Likas court at Kota Kinabalu.. I'm serious! Satu kali pukul, itu dinding ada lubang.. Haizz... Bfore going home, v took pics in the court.. With tis post, i enclosed the pics that i took yest.. Sorry la.. tis blog supposed 2 b here yest.. 2day(6/1/2008) oni i complete tis post.. hehehehe..


me n my sis posing after a tiring game..


a little close up would b sooo much better.. huhuhu..


my sis playing a game with my mom.. i'm jz a spectator..


my sis posing in the court.. melebih betol! arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!


tak jadi pukul bola, so, pose la.. hehehehhe.. meeeeooooowwwww....

No comments: