Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Simple Life Vacation... Why is it so important to me?

All this while i've been thinking a lot! trust me! i can go crazy if i cont to do so~ therefore, i made a decision to just explore my actual characteristic through vacation. I'm x going 2 go tat far also.. It is just my grandmother's house. Why did i choose her house in the 1st place? hmmmm... u see, when i stayed there last time, no one managed 2 contact me(actually i switched off my phone). Secondly, there's no internet connection in her house.. so, no monkeys can disturb me during my vacation. with this i can then enjoy a peaceful life. I need some time to think over about my future, and my actual ambition before i embark into my journey n destiny in russia.

This yr i x not take part in the young researcher's programme,so it's jx a dull me.. understand? last year i went on a crazy research mission on studying human characteristics. hahaha.. i gained lots of things u noe!

Another reason for this vacation is to escape for a couple of days from my house. You see, for the past few days, my dad has been nagging n nagging at me till i cant take it anymore. I cry everyday and that really messed up with my health condition. Bcz of that i thinked too much...eg: wat wld happen on the way 2 russia? plane crash? shot by terrorists? murdered by someone? furthermore, there's war in russia right nw.. u see, ppl surrounding me are my greatest fear. I did not even dare to socialize with my neighbours cz when i tell them smthing, the one hearing it will mushroom quickly tat the whole of my neighbourhood will discover my story... ah.. so lame....

I realized that in order to b a successful doctor, i must be emotionally stable.. but nw, i can say tat i'm x ready at all! i gt less than one mth to motivate myself and to prepare myself physically n mentally as well. during my vacation, my aim is to be a normal girl, doing daily chores besides experimenting on myself in a more traditional way. the use of electronic devices are strictly prohibited during my entire vacation. I might even switch off my phone that none of u can contact me. But that is still in consideration. Dont worry... i'll switch on my phone when necessary.

During my vacation, i'll emphasize in learning to survive on basic needs. Luxury is x a necessity as all the basic needs are there, it wld definately be a great vacation tat i will nvr 4gt for the rest of my life. It is only a 3 days 2 nights vacation which will begin on 20/8/2008 till 22/8/2008. During my stay i will utilize wateva i have in hand to make my research a success. Moreover, i will then have more time to finish my scholarship essay and those ideas can then be generated till the max.. Ok.. lets nt elaborate more... tat's all i can comment on my vacation. To gt further info on my vacation, kindly SMS me... Dah svee dah nee yah and see u again on friday night... take care my dear friends.

P.S. : I'd like 2 apologize for my language used.. actually i did this in a very sleepy mood.. miahne!

No comments: