Friday, January 23, 2009

My one and only wish~

today i stood still with a pale look,
looking at the stale cold sky,
with one hope;
which is to be with my loved ones this Chinese New Year;
It's raining~
I know~
I know~
seeing humans hating each other so much;
makes me wonder why such things should happen?
i'm just an ordinary human like everyone else;
what can i do?
what can i do to save this world from hatred and evil?

i have my limits;
i believe i can create some sort of miracle someday;
i made a wish during new year;
wishing that the fountain of love will be showering every living things;

Now, I put your wish into me,
When it becomes hard for you, I'll hold onto your hand,
I do not exist in your heart, you believe you're alone,
Just like how this cruel world wants you to think

If you find your way through the dark path you've been thrown on, your life will become different,
Even if you fall due to being exhausted, do you see me in front of you? The person who'll be willing to let you stay?

In your memories, in your heart, in your innocent dreams,
Even if your dreams fell into a maze, you had spread your wings,
Even the pain you've experienced, the time you've cried,
Put them in your heart, just hold them in,
And one day, you'll be able to smile

I believe that you can do it,
It's a wish I can't erase,
I'll hold onto your hand,
So you can shine brightly

i believe love is eternal;
love does not limit to certain beings;
love does it's practice;
on the person to be loved and is loved;
a never ending fountain of joy;
would come pouring continuously;
one day i realize;
nothing can replace it's force of it;
greatetr than ever than the force of nature!
Gamsahamida! Annyeong~

No comments: