Thursday, February 24, 2011

new week, new resolution

final exam is finally over.. it has been a long time since i last updated my bloggie.. hahaha.. yea.. starting fresh this week with semester 2.. currently working on my thesis 39.5e.. supposed to submit by today, i guess i might give it a submission by next week instead.

listening to korean songs most of the time might be something NOT NEW, but it seems that i've developed a new hobby that is SWIMMING! wooo.. wooo.. need to replenish my health at the moment as it's kinda deteriorating with my thick blood problem n lactose intolerance. right now, i'm reading an interesting book on POST MORTEM.. my usual habit la of exploring.. got an email from Dr. A. Philip.. next research is on CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY.. guess i gotta read more gazetas.

got kinda mad with the guard this morning.. one fucked up lady accusing me of ID TERBALIK.. wat's the matter la? has she got out of her mind? this might be the 5th time i actually fought with her.. dunno when the time i might actually lay my hands on her. hmmmm.. when r??

ok.. gotta go now. that's all i could say.. i'll update more health issues on this blog soon... dasvidaniya!

No comments: