Saturday, March 29, 2008

10 000 BC.. Nice movie lol! N nice outing too! Thanks!

[20 March 2008] Yest morning i went to IJC. I was superb early la.. I think i reached there around 8 smthing like tat.. Guess wat? The person i saw was my "2nd wife", Rajavenee! Huhuhuh.. she's so caring la... kept on asking abt my condition in Nilai... whuahahahahaha!!!!!! Of cz la.. kan i'm her "husband"! Den in front of her, that Pn. Chitra byk kacau la.. Spoil my date with Rajavenee oni! grrrrr... There were nt many teachers in the staff room.. Oni can see a few.. hahahaha.. tat wan i dun care la..


nxt, i saw Mdm. Tan, our school counsellor. Luckily she didnt ask me that stupid quest again.. Den me n my sister went to see Mr. Ghani, my sister's ex Sejarah teacher. V asked his help 2 verify our documents for the NST scholarship. I kept tis matter a secret frm many ppl ady la.. so, i hope u blog readers wont b mad at me k...


at the entrance to the staff room, i saw Mr. Ngim(also knwn as Master Q, cz 2 yrs ago, he taught my class Matematik. Den his sense of humour made us all call him Master Q. He was the one who caught me n Jijah 4 singing in the class during his lesson. whuahahahahahahah!!!!!!!) but he was superb busy la.. adoi! no chance 2 greet him oso.. the weird thing is i met him at Carrefour 2day! He was with his family la.. heheheeh...


after Mr. Ghani verified my documents, i walked out of the staff room. Den i saw Mr. Chua Sek Tiong(aka Mr. Penguin/Tiang Lampu/ Apek Cina).. I didnt talk 2 him oso la.. jx smiled at him, sudah cukup! den i bumped into Pn. Kong, our discipline teacher.. haizzz.. the way she stared at me, one word to describe her is SCARY! She looked at me frm head to toe with a weird look! Myb it's my dressing gua.. hehehehehe...


At the corridor of the staff room, i saw my aunt walking frm a distance.. guess wat, Ms. Rosie Tay was walking beside her! OMG! I was superb excited when i saw her u noe.. she's the reason y i kept on Lovesick at my campus.. whuahahahahaa... I've alwiz wondered wat if she dun come into my life several yrs ago? wat wld i be then? Imagine me nt getting straight A's for UPSR, PMR and SPM... haizzz... I dunno hw to thank her oso la.. whenever i meet her, tears of happiness will b rolling dwn frm my cheeks ady.. That's the main purpose y i go to IJC yest. After a long chat with Ms. Rosie, i went to teman my aunt cz she's the 4 Kuning's PJ teacher.. Haizzz.. one word to describe the students in her class~~~ Awfully Rude! I rmbr 2yrs ago i used to collect money frm tat class for Berita Harian.. Den the gal kept on calling me Loan Shark/Ceti Haram/ Ah Long!


While waiting, i went to kacau other classes during their Gimnastraeda/ Tarian Moden practices.. next week is the competition ady... To all my fellow blog readers, tis event is an annual event held in my school for many yrs ady.. When i was in form 1, my class gt 1st in the competition, den form 2 gt 2nd pulak, form 3 gt 3rd placing.. But when form 4, v oni gt the award for persembahan terbaik tingkatan 4, when form 5, my class gt 3rd placing overall.. so proud of them la!


at 10am, i told my aunt tat i wan to go 2 MP lio.. den on the way out, i saw Mrs. Ong! OMG! I hate her soooo much u noe! she nearly destroyed my life b4! her mouth is very 'poisonous'...! haizzz.... lets gt back 2 the story...


After IJC, v went to MP. Den i parked my car at the public parking lot(RM2 per entry).. I think tat's the cheapest parking lot in tat area(only applicable during weekdays, excluding public holidays).. Nxt, v went to Dataran Pahlawan McD 2 hv our breakfast.. The breakfast was ok, except for the sausage thing.. haizzz... luckily i'm nt suffering frm HBP, @ nt....STROKE! The hotcakes were gud! Yummy!


after breakfast, v headed 2 Carrefour. I surveyed the price of my digital item la.. but tat oso cant satisfy my need! den at 10 smthing v went 2 Mahkota 2 meet Sue Yuin n Sharen at GSC Cineplex.. So, i went to collect the tickets 1st. After a while both of them came. thus, v went to the foodcourt 2 hv our lunch. I ate Kimbab(Korean sushi).. Tat's superb delicious tat i cant resist the taste! OMG! I think tat's better than Japanese sushi! Den the lady gave me wasabi.. of cz i wont eat la.. too spicy lol!


next, v went to Wonderland(some amusement park in MP). Sue Yuin n my sister raced in Daytona car racing machine.. haizz.. i didnt play la.. no interest! isk.. isk.. isk.. shortly after that, v went into the cinema 2 enjoy our movie, titled 10 000 BC.. It's a very nice movie n lots of 'kepercayaan karut'... u noe la.. The existance of God in the world n other related stuff! It's more like telling a story of wat is like living in Zaman Paleolitik/Mesolitik.. the others i 4gt de.. heheheheh..


Suddenly Christine n Sharen recieved a SMS saying tat their meeting is cancelled due 2 some prob la.. Den v lepak at dataran pahlawan shopping cmplx.. It was raining heavily tat time.. so, v like siao ppl went to ask the information counter whether there's any umbrellas available 4 us.. unfortunately, they didnt wan 2 layan us! apa la! luckily Ai Yun was kind enuf 2 lend us her umbrella.. hahahaha.. den me n Sharen walked to the car n i drove 2 Dataran Pahlawan..


1stly, i send Sue Yuin home, den oni Sharen since she's staying at Ayer Keroh.. on de way oni ma.. so near 2 my hse summore.. heheheh... Tat's the end of our outing.. such a memorable thing la..

No comments: