Saturday, March 29, 2008

The End of Semester Break! Haizz... Y so fast lei?

I came back 2 Nilai on Monday.. I was superb bored over here tat i kept on doing crazy stuffs to ease my boredom! On Monday i was busy with those orientation stuff.. 1stly in the morning i went to hv my breakfast. den i went to Melaka Mall 2 see my sister's ex-workplace punya supervisor.. Tat lady is sooo beautiful despite her age.. OMG! V discussed abt my sister's nursing thing.. nxt, v went to IJC 2 ask the teachers abt the re-sit SPM... My sister is gonna re-sit for SPM Mathematics paper. Hp she do well this time!


Guess who i saw in school? RAJAVENEE!!!!!!! huhuhuhu.. myb v r meant to b 2gether la.. each time i go 2 IJC sure will meet her de.. den she suggested that v go straight 2 the Malacca Education Ministry office 2 gt it done.. i think tat's gud enuf 2 keep my happy 4 the rest of my sem.. whuahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!


den v headed home n i drove my dad's car 2 Nilai.. on the way, v dropped by at the Education office 2 settle those documents. My dad drove my mom's car 2 Nilai cz both of them must b there during my sister's orientation.. On the way, my mom's car's temp rose up. so, my dad hv x choice but to stop the car for a while n they continued their journey.. I drove superb slow.. I think less than 90km/h.. No energy la! still in a sleepy mood! After Seremban, i sped at 130km/h all the way 2 Nilai bcz of the traffic congestion..


My fees for tis sem is RM300(tat's 4 resource fee).. My sister's fees is incredibly expensive.. i think more than RM8k.. Her scholarship oso gone lio.. nw waiting for approval frm PTPTN.. I'm gonna take 9 subjects for this sem.. no joke! 9 subjects! haizz.. kepala pun blh meletup! here's the subjects tat i'll b taking :


MPAB 1113 ~ Human Biology (Mdm. Gayathery)

MPAA 1212 ~ Basic Histopathology (Mdm. Gayathery)

MPAP 1212 ~ Basic Medical Parasitology (Nazariah)

MPAS 1212 ~ Basic Cytology (Mdm. Selamah)

MPAM 1112 ~ Basic Medical Microbiology (Dr. Rahizza)

MPAC 1113 ~ Chemistry (Chong MY)

MPAK 1112 ~ Basic Chemical Pathology (Mdm. Zawiah)

MPAH 1212 ~ Basic Haematology (Mr. Samsudin Bahari Abd Rani)

MPAD 1212 ~ Basic Immunohaematology (Kastury)


Thank god, the timetable is nt so packed la.. gt time 2 relax oso. luckily saturday gt no class, or i'll b so dead!


For the last few days, my life here is extremely boring.. i fell sick since monday bcz of my allergy.. I'm allergic 2 dust! haizz.. hv 2 live with it lo.. In Nilai it's so hard 2 find nearby clinics.. so, i let myself suffer with it! i was oso busy with my secret thing n my sister's PTPTN.. she's nt independent la.. everything oso wan 2 rely on me.. apa la! den the stupid car sticker thing made me more sick! geram betol la! i dun wanna elaborate on tis matter.. if u wanna knw den u can ask me personally k.. miahne chin-gu! tat's all for my blog tis time.. till nxt time! bye! i'll cont blogging whenever i'm free k!

No comments: