Sunday, September 12, 2010

Emelia or Park Seo Jin

Both are the same person actually. Just diff in personality. These few months i've been trying my level's best to lose weight. Smaller waistline, preferably in the 20s. Smaller m. gluteus maximus, smaller biceps n triceps, slimmer legs, slimmer thigh... hahahaha... i realized that i've been eating a lot throughout my entire 21 yrs of my life! I planned to put a stop to this! time to lose weight! Means, more workouts, healthier eating habits.

I've struggled hard repair my damaged skin. Now it seems alright. still my overall well-being is in a sorry state. I contacted many diseases. 2 surgeries in a row, fell into coma once. Gosh! scary......

I realized that it must begin with healthy eating habits. Less oily foods, workouts, and esp, i must avoid eating ice cream too often!

i must achieve this! I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sejak bile you change to my hubby, u-know???

btw, i've changed my blog link ~~

Mosquicat Tay said...

hahahaha... long time ago lol.. havent updated my pic also..