Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Countdown Party at Felicia's House! Fun & Exciting! Enjoyed Myself!!!

Yest night I went to Felicia's hse at 9 sumthing like that.. 4 ur info, she's my childhood fren since standard 1.. Eventhough my body is weak, but i still go la.. Can't break my promise 2 her.. Paisey oni! The traffic at Semabok quite congested due to the Christmas celebration at Portuguese Settlement. Can see many cars frm KL, S'pore, JB, NS n etc.. Gt one car frm Thailand too.. hahahahaaha.. Luckily I'm nt the one driving la.. It's my dad who drove the car. Den at Bkt Senjuang road, the traffic jam si jialat, i mean, BUMPER TO BUMPER kind of traffic jam.. Tis is the one i hate the most la.. So many ppl showing off their KIASUNESS, especially Singaporeans.. U noe la.. Famous for their KIASU SYNDROME.. ehehehehehhe..

Den halfway, my mom's car gt problem; the temperature of the car rose to a dangerous lvl.. Anytime will hv smoke coming out frm it.. Adoi! Many times dy like tis.. So, my dad switched off the air-con to cool dwn the car.. Haizz.. Suei betol la.. At the junction to Felicia's hse oso traffic jam. Many cars coming in and out of the road till the road became extremely narrow to pass through.. Thank god it's Kancil la.. If use Waja den hv 2 squeeze through the narrow passage..

At Felicia's hse, gt so many ppl.. all of them r her relatives la.. those ppl r so friendly n gave us a warm welcome.. gud la.. I like that! Den Audrey started crying! Haizz... I think she 4gt me dy wor.. I wore Christmas hat k! Hahahahahaha... Furthermore, i gave them a Christmas card; for Felicia and her sis gt presents la.. Jz a small gift 4 Xmas.. Actually i'm nt gud at buying presents, but i think i've made a right choice in buying presents this time lor.. hahahahahahahaha..

After that, Felicia's relative invited us to eat.. they served one whole turkey, sausage, roasted pork, mixed vege, fried chicken... The food nt bad la.



Den felicia's aunt asked me whether i want to drink red wine o nt, but i say no! I dun drink wine/ sparkling juice/ beer!!! Nt gud 4 health!! Den there's one dish very spicy, n my drink oso finish.. Den i saw one cup(belongs to nobody la..).. the drink looks like Ribena lei.. Moreover, Ribena is my fav drink..I drank the whole cup n felt dizzy after that... Den Felicia came n chat with me.. So I layan her la, eventhough i mabuk liao..

Den she talked bout her drink.. She oso drank the same thing n told me that she's drinking red wine... OMG! I drank one whole cup of red wine! Adoi! No wonder la very dizzy... Isk... Isk... Isk... After makan, v chat till the stroke of midnight to celebrate the countdown to Xmas.. at 12am, everyone started distributing presents n oso opening the presents.. Felicia gave me a candle whereas her aunt gave me n my sis a Disney cup made of glass..


Finally the party came 2 an end for me n my family.. At 12.30 am me, my sis n my parents went n jalan-jalan at Portuguese Settlement but it was kinda crowded ovr there.. So many young ppl spraying party spray on each other, but thank god i'm nt a victim la.. hehehehehehe.. Fun 2 see all that! Saw a few IJC gals walking around but i buat tak tahu oni la.. I dun think they can recognize me oso.. I looked diff in my santa hat.. Halfway i heard something;like ppl tgh gaduh oni.. Den i decided to watch it 4 a while la.. Actually the fight started when these monkeys began spraying party spray on the vehicle passing by..

So, the driver gt down frm his car n slammed the guy who sprayed at him with a helmet.. The fight quite bad lor.. But the rest i dun really knw la.. My mom too frightenned till she urged us to go back as soon as possible.. Haizz... Ingatkan want to take pics to blog, but my mom punya pasal la... I can hear ppl cheering during the fight, for eg Go! Go! Go! Woooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!! I think the fight is better than WWE de.. Hehehehehehehehe.. That's the end of my trip to portuguese settlement tis morning.. Hahahahahaha... Enjoy reading!!! Merry Xmas everyone!!!

No comments: