Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Reunion 2007

2day(22nd December 2007) v had a family reunion in conjunction with Aunt Rajaine, Uncle Divakaran and my grandma's bday.. Nt forgetting early Christmas celebrations.. V went there at 7p.m., but bfore that I fetch my aunt frm her hse at Kota Laksamana. When reached my uncle's hse, very late dy.. All of them were busy preparing 4 the dinner... Tis yr punya reunion very grand compared 2 the past yrs.. Those who came; Uncle Sudhakaran, Uncle Divakaran, Aunt Rajaine, Aunt Sheela, my grandma, Aunt Sreelatha, Aunt Kunyi, my grand aunt, Uncle Jayakaran, Aunt Suraj, Aunt Charlyn and the rest of my family...

At the kitchen, Uncle Sudhakaran was busy preparing his delicious dish~ Garden Salad.. One of my fav dish.. Hehehehe..



Den v started talking abt chefs.. Uncle Sudhakaran gave each of my aunts a name.. He himself is Chef Ah Seng, Aunt Sheela; chef Ah Heng... Haizz.. v laughed till like org gila u noe... The whole kitchen like wan 2 roboh liao.. During dinner, our main topic is abt DIET! It all started with Uncle Sudha, talking abt Detox n dieting stuff... Den my sis pulak refused 2 eat salad but ate lots of fish n chicken.. My sis told my family that she's on a diet n alwiz exercise... Haizzz.. The same old thing i hear in my hse everyday..

I ate lots n lots of crab.. Hehehehehehe.. My fav la!!! I'm the queen of crabs u noe! Here's the amt of crabs i've eaten jz nw...


After dinner, it's opinion talk.. V talked abt the foods la.. den the 3 chefs started asking abt the foods.. Here's the summary of our opinion...
--Marinated mutton curry~ The gravy was tempting, but the mutton very hard la... Aku punya gigi pun blh patah!
--Garden Salad~ Very delicious.. the best part of it was my mom's groundnut gravy.. Yummy!!! Satu mangkuk besar pun tak cukup...
--Chicken cooked with soya sauce~Tasted very gud, but i oni took one piece of chicken..
--Mussels~Looked like kupang, but i dunno wat's tat la... delicious gravy!
--Crab curry~Very delicious.. I ate most of it since my family members dun really like 2 eat crab.. hehehe.. gud opportunity 4 me 2 kebas...
--Garden Salad with Alfalfa~Yummy! I ate quite a lot la..
--Baked Fish with Sambal limau perut~Very delicious, but sekejap sj sudah habis.. I think my sis is the one who kebas most of it la..
--Fish curry~A special preparation by Uncle Divakaran.. Very delicious, but like no salt la... Gud 4 ppl who are health conscious... hehehehe.. nt me la!

After clearing everything, me, my sis, Aunt Rajaine n Aunt Suraj went 2 kacau the neighbour's dog.. HAizz.. their names oso very weird la.. One Boy the other one Girl... The one very bising is Girl.. No wonder la.. Mcm mulut murai! I began mewing like a cat till the dog barked at me like a wolf.. hehehehe.. Cats rule! Down with the dogs!!! Den my sis pulak asked me to take pic of her n Boy... but the pic nt very clear la.. In the dark summore..




Later my mom called me n asked me 2 help with the cake cutting preparations.. the men in the family oso busy with Football.. Haizzz. Malas betol la..




Uncle Jayakaran bought chocolate brownie cake frm Renaissance that costs abt RM50++ like tat.. Adoi! So expensive o.. Secret Recipe oso almost the same price la.. Den v started singing Birthday song...

The chocolate cake very sweet la.. I didn't eat tat much oso.. Jz one small piece n i had enough of it..

frm left: Uncle Divakaran, Grandma, Aunt Rajaine, Grandaunt


here's my sis with a rose growing frm her lips.. hehehehehe.. joking oni la.. I think she's too obsessed with the canteen gal la..hahahahaha

Den the men in the family watch football n v pulak busy sindir them... I was a while tat i came out with tis idea~These ppl watch football till forgot bout the surrounding.. If ask them to walk home oso they will, asalkan can watch till finish.. like tis they can take the Panorama bus home de ma.. Hehehehehehe..

The party finished at 11.15p.m... Den I fetched Aunt Sreelatha home i headed straight home, in a DRUNKEN MOOD OF LAUGHTERS.. I think I "drank" too much SPARKLING JUICE OR LAUGHTERS de la.. hahahahahahahaha.. looking forward for the next reunion during new year... Pls.. Pls.. Pls..

No comments: