Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tiring Day!!!(diff frm my private blog.. but the same story la..)

2day my aunt came back frm Singapore, den i went 2 Melaka Mall 2 fetch her... Later she asked me 2 fetch her 2 the bank.. Wait so long until i felt sleepy... But i tahan oni la.. kononnya budak guai.. hehehehehe... I think tat tm my mata oni bukak but otak sudah tido...

The bank oso quite crowded. After that, i singgah at Melaka Baru cz my aunt want 2 buy empat ekor... Haizz... the tayar masuk lumpur till half of it is brown in colour de...

After melaka baru, v went to Tiang Dua... there gt one temple tat my aunt alwiz go la... U knw wat, my aunt's tortoise died yesterday nite... Den she brought the tortoise all the way 2 malacca 2 be buried at the temple... I oso sayang the tortoise lor.. but sad thing 2 hear tat he died de... 1st time i see a tortoise funeral la.. normally humans i tak hairan oso... Gt prayers n prayers till i blurr liao with the weather so hot like in an oven.. while i was driving to the temple, suddenly i received one SMS frm Sue Yuin.. Haizz.. she asked me wat tm i'll b going to MMU 2moro.. sempat reply her cz the road was clear... didn't look at my hp screen oso... jz simply type using short forms..

At the temple, my aunt started crying n me pulak busy SMSing Sue Yuin till i 4gt bout the temple thing.. haih... den i started praying but didn't pray tat hard oso.. I gt some personal reasons for this la.. can't tell bout it in my blog.. gt something to do with wat happened tis yr lo... Later, they bury the tortoise at the temple compound.

4 sumthing like tat went back hm 4 a while oni 2 watch my Hindustan drama.. hehehehe.. den went out again with my parents.. tis tm v go 2 Windmill Station 2 eat western food... the service ovr there sucks la!!! Stupid!!Doink!!! I order black pepper chicken chop n float... den when the food came, luar nampak sedap, tapi indah khabar dari rupa...!!! there's a thick layer of chicken fats which made me wanna throw out oni... haizz.. apa blh buat! too hungry de!! I threw the layer of fats n ended up i can eat half of the chicken chop.. den waited 4 the drink till i mengamuk liao!!!

The waitress came with my float(rutbeer n vanilla ice-cream) but dun look like float oso.. u knw y? she served me 2 diff glasses; one glass everything oso white in colour n the other one juz rutbeer alone... den she asked me 2 pour the white thing into the rutbeer.. I was damn puzzled! 1st tm i see float like tis wor... Den i complained 2 de manager.. she came out n witness the so called FLOAT with her dua bijik mata!!! Adoi!!!! She oso terkejut like me!!! Later one gal came n say tat the glass with white thing is my sister punya drink~Ice Blended Cappucino with Vanilla.. Haizz... Den i asked the gal, where's de ice-cream.. I tot this drink was supposed 2 b a float rite? she quickly scooped the ice cream n gave it to me.. haizz.. i think she dun understand wat it FLOAT la!!! Fail!!! Float is Rootbeer + Vanilla... Kebetulan my sis order vanilla cappucino... den she tot vanilla+rootbeer=float... U knw wat i meant by tat la.. stupid!!!

Makan kenyang de, v went to Mahkota Parade... My aunt bought her make up frm Shiseido which costs abt RM169.00.. Isk... isk.. isk.. if ask me 2 use oso i won't use la.. even the most expensive make-up oso i won't use!!! As I was walking i met so many ppl~ Crystal, Whitney , one IJC gal tat i tak ingat nama oso, Kak Ila/Fadzillah(My ex-supervisor at Customer Service Counter--I worked there bfore when i was form 4... hehehehe.. 2 weeks oni la..).. I was kinda surprised y Kak Ila can rmbr my name lor.. haven't meet her 4 so long de.. She's still the cheerful person as bfore.. I gt confused with her name oso la.. My Bintang punya supervisor is Kak Ina, tis one Kak Ila... Haizz...

Finally, i gt tired de... den ask my dad 2 drive pulak... my hands are all weak de.. dunno whether 2moro can drive summore o not la.. hahahahahaha... after sending my aunt to my grandma's hse at Bachang Baru, i singgah 4 a while la.. her hse oso quite comfortable 2 stay in.. hehehehehe.. nice place 2 be la.. but my parents asked me 2 go home den no choice lor... K la.. I'm feeling pretty exhausted nw.. No energy 2 blog de... Gudnight my dear readers!!!

No comments: