Monday, December 17, 2007

Korean Food at Mahkota Parade Foodcourt.. Yummy.. It's so original lol..



Today I went to Mahkota Parade with my family members. Bfore that, went 2 fetch my sis frm work den v headed straight to MP.. Traffic kinda congested at certain areas.. But v managed to find a parking lot at Plaza Melaka Raya. I was so hungry at tat time coz i didn't eat tat much 4 breakfast n my medicine really makes me superb hungry.. hehehehehe..

At the food court, me, my dad n my sis ate korean food.. My mom ate chicken rice.. Den I order the same thing la-Bimbim Bap/Korean Mixed Rice... tat's my fav korean food.. Actually gt 2 types of Bimbim Bap;one is the original vegetarian version n the other one gt chicken chunks la.. Both oso equally delicious.. But i prefer the vegetarian Bimbim Bap.. 2day's menu slightly diff compared to last tm.. The kimchi is diff la.. still delicious eventhough the ingredients r diff. Den my dad went to tapau one tupperware of Kimchi.. Yumm... Yumm.. They gave us free drinks;each of us gt one cup of Iced Lemon Tea.. I terkejut at 1st, but nvr mind la.. free things ma.. the bill oso come to abt RM23++.. Not cheap ok! Hahahahahahaha....

Tis is de 2nd time I eat there la.. Too delicious de.. Hehehehehe.. The Bimbim bap rice consists of Spinach, Carrot, Egg, Omelette, red sauce(tis is very delicious! Try it lol!), Fresh mushroom, the other one dunno wat's tat la... Looked like tauge oso... Haizz.. Den the side dishes r Kimchi, omelette n soup... A perfect combination of yummy korean food.. Juz love tat very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!! See the pics tat I include k... I'm promoting tis food to all fellow malaysians!!!

No comments: