Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Universal Idea Of Flirting!!! Hahahahaha...

These few yrs i noticed that i flirt more compared to those childhood days.. Ya la.. Humans grow!!! Another universal truth!!! It all started in Form 1 when i 1st "fall in love" with my Science teacher, Pn. Lee Fay May.. Everytime oso I find time 2 go n see her personally to discuss bout Science stuff.. Hehehehehe.. ADA UDANG SEBALIK MEE le tu.. meow.. hahahaha...

I fell in love with her quite long oso la, abt 3 yrs like tat lor.. It was then one teacher came into my life... At 1st i thought she's a boring person, uninteresting n bla bla bla.. She dun hv the looks too!!! Juz an ordinary human on the outside but the inside i discovered when i was in Form 4.. Haizzz.. It's kinda like cinta pandang pertama to me coz the moment i met her, my heart was pumping very fast till cannot pump de.. No la.. Joking oni!!! Hehehehehe... Tis person that i'm talking abt is none other than RAJAVENEE!!! MY SWEET EX-WIFE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....

One sunny afternoon, as usual i was walking around the Form 1 block doing my daily routine as a Ceti Haram!! Suddenly one sweet voice uttered frm my back,"Excuse me, can I borrow your pen?" When i turned back, it's Rajavenee... All tis while i hate her since she 1st stepped into the ground of SMKIJC... Her words actually melt my heart! Believe it!!! Awwwwww.... That's the 1st tm i fell in love with an Indian teacher.. hehehehehe...

Our "love" only lasted for abt 3 yrs.. Nw I planned to stay single... My top 6 darling; Ms. Rosie Tay, Rajavenee, Mdm. Tan, Sister Lee, Mrs. Leong n Mrs. Ong... All oso i "cerai" de.. Sad thing to accept but I'm proud of myself for doing that.. It brings so much pleasure to myself!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... As 4 guys, nt yet.. Still need to be feminine bfore i hv a special bf.. funny huh? I'm still tomboy n i need some time to adapt to the feminine world... U knw what is tat la..

2day me n my sis really flirt a lot de.. It all started in de afternoon, when my sis came back frm her Undang-undang test.. Den I ajak my mom go 4 shopping at my ex-workplace.. But today nt many cashiers tat i knw la.. At 1st i met Seok Leng with her Christmas cap.. really looked like Santa Rina de la.. Hehehehehe.. She was busy talking to Vanessa Lim... So, i decided to go inside n find my mom lor.. Sekejap sj dia sudah hilang! After shopping, v headed to the cashier counter.. Alamak! I wanted to meet Siew Yan but I 4gt how she looked like de.. haizz.. gt 2 cashiers that looks like her wor.. But i nvr gv up oso la.. Frm a distance i can see 2 gals, one is short n the other is tall... Hahahahahaha.. Confirmed the shorter wan is Siew Yan!!! Den i flirt with her 4 a while la.. Later, chat with Seok Leng pulak..

At home, we're also talking bout this thing till i had enough of it liao.. Suddenly i gt a phone call frm Marina, Azizah's elder sister.. She called to ask bout my sis.. haizz.. Kesian betol la.. Den v chat quite long on the phone, n i managed to wish her Happy Birthday since 2day's her bday..

After chat finish liao, my sis asked me who am i talking to? den i say Marina, ur darling.. whuahahahaha..jz 2 irritate her oni ma.. I told marina that my sis enjoyed herself at her workplace despite the presence of Pretty Gals, n jovial ppl.. Heheheheeh.. She laughed till like mad oni la.. Den i say my sis flirt a lot at her workplace.. I used to do tat last tm, at Bintang.. hehehehee....

At night, we each ate an ice-cream, den started doing crazy things with the ice-cream stick.. My sis wants to do a marriage proposal with her ice cream stick! Adoi!!! Apa la.. Me pulak broke the stick into pieces n started experimenting on the stick.. Sempat ambik gambar my sis with her ice-cream stick! Whuahahahahaha..

Finally I decided to close the topic on flirting.. U see, tis is my concept of flirting.. With the presence of pretty gals, anything can happen!! Hahahahahahaha.. Joking oni la.. Nw no more flirting! Must concentrate on studies de.. hehehehehehe... Meow.. Buzz.. Sincerely, Mosquicat Beez~~

No comments: