Sunday, December 9, 2007

Semabok Highway!!! Better than Horror Movie!! Hehehehe.. Dunno whether true o nt la.. Giv it a try if u dare..

Yest I went to my grandma's hse. Den we were jz talking bout my uni stuff n my sis punya driving lessons la.. Suddenly my aunt asked me whether i gt travel at the Semabok--Telok Mas highway o nt.. Den i say yes la.. I alwiz go to Azizah's hse ma.. Sometimes chat till almost night de.. hehehehe.. If wan 2 go to Azizah's hse, den must go through the highway ma.. no other shortcut.. Den my aunt started telling me bout recent news regarding ORANG BUNIAN which lives there but some ppl might experience tis la.. hehehehehe...

There's someone saying tat there's a Shell station ovr there at night, but don't exist in the daylight.. One lady was stunned to find out bout tis.. she with to the Shell gas station to fill up petrol.. Den she paid 4 the petrol, full tank.. There were some unlucky one tat gt full tank of water instead of petrol!!! Dunno whether true o nt la but i heard tis frm many ppl de..

Here's another story: HAUNTED PASAR MALAM!!! There's this guy tat drove along tis highway one night. Den he saw one unique pasar malam.. So, he bought a packet of mee goreng. When he reached hm, he gt a shock of his life when he opened the packet. WORMS!!! YUCKS!!! The pasar malam nvr exist and those ppl oso nvr exist.. These r orang bunian! Haizz.. In the daylight, all u can see along the highway is lush green paddy fields tat potrays a very gud scenery for many ppl.. At night, lain cerita pulak!

My dad alwiz tell me 2 b careful while travelling along Semabok highway coz it's more like an accident prone area.. The cornering is very sharp n gt slopes here n there.. Hehehehehehe.. If any of u fellow readers want to enjoy the night scenery of Semabok highway, u can do so.. Den tell me wat u see la. hehehehehe.. I travel there so many times oso nvr experience this weird things!

If u gt heart probs, pls ignore tis article k.. nanti sy pulak yg kena blame bcoz of tis.. hehehehehehe...

No comments: