Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Very Special Reunion!!! Hahahahahaha... Tired but Satisfied...

I've not seen my childhood fren for 4 yrs ady.. 2day finally v met each other at her hse... Luckily I rmbr the road 2 her hse la... every yr oso my dad will drive there 2 witness the extraordinary lightings of Christmas at Portuguese Settlement.. I was kinda excited bout tis reunion la since we've been close frens since Primary One...

She's still the same compared 2 four yrs ago... Still tall n pretty.. Hahahahaha... Den v chat n chat n chat eventhough she's kinda busy with her little sisters... Her younger sisters are both cute n friendly too... Later, she asked me 2 help her with her Pengajian Am schoolwork... I tot myb hv 2 write karangan, but it turned out to be a powerpoint presentation.. Hahahahaha.. I love to do ppt work la.. So interesting coz it enhances my creativity...

I didn't do till finish la... Halfway punya kerja. I guide her bout the animation thing n let her do the rest...

At 4 sumthing like tat v went 4 a walk to the beach with felicia's sisters, Audrey n Adele... Both of them r 2 yrs old... We walked at Lisbon's Hotel beach... Nice scenery tat i can't resist looking at it... den v started taking pics n more n more pics with Audrey n Adele... V even brought both of them to the playground.. Tat tm I feel like playing but scared wait the whole thing roboh!

Den v started teasing each other bout GUD TRAINING n GUD TRAINING... I think u shud knw wat i meant by tat la...~~MOTHERHOOD FEELING!!! Moreover, v singgah at felicia's ex-teacher's hse n chat with her 4 a while la.. After that, singgah at my grandma's hse pulak... Den my grandma's dog started barking like crazy dog(4 ur info, my brother-in-law is him... It's a long story la.. trust me...)

Slowly, v gt extremely exhausted n went back... On the way, Audrey asked me 2 carry her... Haizzz.... So, I ikut her cakap.. Carry her all the way home to felicia's hse... My hands oso pain liao.. but it's okay with me coz oni my left hand is pain... normally i use my right hand ma... Tat's the end of my special reunion.. Nw i'm feeling pretty exhausted but still managed 2 blog bout tis special day.. I really wan 2 rmbr tis reunion... Really gt a gr8 impact on me... Hehehehehehe..

No comments: